ASVDA - Booth 834
About Asia Silicon Valley Development Agency (ASVDA)
Asia Silicon Valley Development Agency (ASVDA) is a governmental agency dedicated to connecting IoT industries and start up innovation clusters to the world. Established by National Development Council, ASVDA serves as a bridge connecting Taiwan to Silicon Valley and other important innovation clusters to bring together the innovation dynamics across the island. The ASVDA was inaugurated and officially operated in the end of December 2016 in Taoyuan City while the Taipei office was opened on the same day. In January 2017, the ASVDA Silicon Valley Office was set to connect Taiwan to Silicon Valley, the hub of innovation startups and entrepreneurs.
ASVDA demonstrates an initiative designed to promote IoT innovation and R&D as well as to create a startup and entrepreneurship ecosystem in Taiwan. The goal is to connect Taiwan to Silicon Valley and other global tech clusters, turning the island into an innovative startup destination for young people and creating new industries for the next generation.
Working with us, you will have access to:
- Proven strong player in global hardware manufacturing, sharing many #1 spots in the IT market.
- Holding over one billion NTD for Angel Funding, 10 billion NTD for national level investments, and a 100 billion NTD SEM Innovation fund.
- Ranked as one of world’s most IP holders with integrity, diligent technicians, and researchers.
Advanced Collaborative Technologies
- Creating cutting edge applications in various fields to deliver smarter solutions.
Hyper Productive R&D
- Providing abundant titans in National R&D institutes and incubators, access to fast prototyping within two hours.
Please visit our website at www.asvda.org.tw for more details. We look forward to the opportunities toward a successful and better future together with you and your team.