IoT World Conference and Expo 2020 | The Leading IoT Event is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
ConnectSense's IoT 80/20™ platform helps device manufacturers and OEMs quickly and affordably enable their products for the Internet of Things. The 80% is the common functionality needed by all customers, a reusable solution provided by ConnectSense, and the remaining 20% is customized for each individual product/OEM. This greatly reduces initial investment and speeds up time to market. IoT 80/20 is based on the Amazon Web Service (AWS) platform, which has low monthly fees and can easily scale up as product sales improve. In addition, IoT 80/20 includes common firmware for Wi-Fi modules and a core app for Android and Apple iOS.