Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
SoundofMotion has engineered accurate and reliable continuous electro-cardio-gram ECG monitoring technology - Heart.Zone™ for wearable devices and accessories.
· Heart failure contributes to the most common cause of death.
· Clinical ECG provides sporadic data and doesn’t give timely warning.
· Portable ECG devices do not provide continuous heart monitoring.
· A chest belt makes user feel strapped, itchy and irritates skin.
· Optical heart beat sensors cannot deliver accurate data nor ECG.
Continuous ECG monitoring technology embedded in existing wearables and hearables which does not limit user’s mobility and comfort. It can warn the user in real time about heart stress prevent injuries or death caused by heart conditions.
Heart.Zone™ continuous ECG technology is integrated into wired earphones. The earphones draw little power from a smartphone and transmit ECG via audio line to a smartphone. The phone displays ECG waveform and calculates heart activity data.
Unlike optical HRM technology Heart.ZoneTM uses electrical contacts. Sweat, hair, skin density or wobbling due to motion do not affect the quality of ECG measurement.
· Continuous ECG;
· Reliable in active motion;
· Ultra-low power consumption without internal battery
Start Up City-POD 71