Connect Your Startup with Industry and Investment
Startup Elevate, formerly Project Kairos, is an exclusive startup program and community bringing together select investors and some of the most innovative startups on the tech scene!
Enter the Startup Elevate Contest by March 7 to win a startup pod
Are you an IoT startup interested in meeting with top investors? Looking to connect with industry experts and other startups? Do you want to position your company in front of leading technology companies?
Submit a 60-second video by March 7th and tell us why your startup deserves a free startup pod and a chance to pitch to top investors at IoT World on May 15-16, 2019.
One (1) lucky startup will win a startup pack ($2,500 value) to Startup Elevate at IoT World on May 15-16, 2019 in Santa Clara, CA.
The contest is open to all early-stage, U.S. based startups with funding levels listed as bootstrapped, pre-seed, seed, or series A. Click below for contest guidelines and details.
What do I get access to when I join?
Showcase at Startup Elevate
Positioned at the heart of the show floor, the Startup Elevate exhibition area is the hub of the Internet of Things World expo, which attracts a world-class audience of industry decision makers.
The Startup Elevate exhibition area will buzz with activity, including hosting the pitchoff competition, presentations and content specifically for startups and the Investor Lounge. Startups will exhibit and demo in this exciting environment at their own branded pod.
Innovation of Things Award
All startups joining the Startup Elevate program are entered into our pitchoff competition, taking place on the Startup Elevate Stage.
Selected companies will showcase their business in front of our panel of judges comprised of industry experts and investors for a chance at winning our coveted Innovation of Things Award.
Actionable and constructive feedback will be given during a Q&A session to help startups improve their pitch and increase their secured investment success rate.
With over 2 million monthly views, Crunchbase is the premier startup database. Internet of Things World has partnered with Crunchbase to provide all our startups with a listing on the site for additional exposure 365 days a year.
Get Access to Our Conference
Whether you want to boost your IoT knowledge, network with the who's who of the IoT World or just get an intro into all the different industries that IoT is revolutionizing. Our conference is the most comprehensive on the market and our startup packs provide you with 2 conference passes valued at over $6,000!
AWS Web Credits
When you take part in Startup Elevate, you also unlock access to $1,000 in AWS web credits*.
* Terms and conditions apply
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Network with thought leaders, other innovative startups, leading solution providers, and top media and investment communities
- Meet with investors who have indicated a prior interest in your business through special introductions
- Apply to boost your exposure in our pitchoff competition for a chance to take home the coveted Innovation of Things Award
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs, C-level employees, and investors
- Get your startup listed on Crunchbase
- Connect with new, high potential startups from across the globe
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover the newest tech shaking up the market
- Take part in the investor panel judging the pitchoff
Partners & Sponsors
- Opportunity to align your organization with a global startup program and join a thriving entrepreneurial community
- Position your company as an organization leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing tech entrepreneurs and startups
- Utilize our platform and extensive reach to launch specific startup initiatives and communicate your message across our global networks
- Promote the scalability and internationalization of startups already affiliated with your organization
We already had a number of potential partners view the demonstration of our technology and ask that we partner with them, and the exposure and validation we received from winning the Innovation of Things Award simply added to an already successful event.
Distrix Networks - Previous Innovation of Things Award Winner!
It’s an awesome place to interact with some of the best and brightest IoT companies that have come from all over to be part of this...connecting with like-minded people who are all exploring similar areas is an amazing experience.
One morning's traffic is more than 3 days of CES. Seriously! And everybody is really interested in your product so I think this is completely different and very worth the money.
VP of Business Development
Nut Technology Inc
We came here with two people. Next time it should be three or four people, because there have been so many interesting discussions. There were many leads, many experts that we had great discussions with.
Founder / CEO
Regarding the exhibition itself - It's a really great place to network and meet people. I've met a lot of people that would eventually be helpful in terms of bringing my product in the mass manufacturing stages as well. I really appreciate it for that.
Nikhil Jit Singh
Who will be there?
Startup Elevate Exhibition Area Floorplan
Startup Elevate will take place on May 15th & 16th. Click the button below to view the Expo Hall Floorplan.
STARTUP ELEVATE OPEN HOURS:
Wednesday, May 15th: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, May 16th: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm