Connect Your Startup with Industry and Investment
Startup Elevate, formerly Project Kairos, is an exclusive startup program and community bringing together select investors and some of the most innovative startups disrupting the tech scene!
Announcing the $1,995 Startup Pack
We're excited to announce a new startup pack option for 2019 for just $1995 (with only 1 everything pass)*. Refer to the image for a side-by-side comparison with the current startup pack.
*What's An Everything Pass, You Say?
In addition to getting full access to Internet of Things World, the Everything Pass unlocks your access to the event and networking app where you can send direct messages and set up meetings with other conference attendees including investors, VCs, accelerators, incubators, and thousands of potential business partners and customers. It's all in your hands!
You'll also get access to ALL the networking events throughout Internet of Things World. Use promo code PACK95 at checkout to get your startup pack for just $1,995 (with only 1 everything pass), and get ready to launch your startup to new heights!
Download the Startup Elevate Brochure
Download the Startup Elevate brochure to discover opportunities available for startups, investors and technology vendors:
- Learn about previous companies that have been involved in the program
- Discover more about what is included in Startup Elevate
- Take a look at opportunities and ways to get involved
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Network with thought leaders, other innovative startups, leading solution providers, and top media and investment communities
- Meet with investors who have indicated a prior interest in your business through special introductions
- Apply to boost your exposure in our pitchoff competition for a chance to take home the coveted Innovation of Things Award
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs, C-level employees, and investors
- Connect with new, high potential startups from across the globe
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover the newest tech shaking up the market
- Take part in the investor panel judging the pitchoff
Partners & Sponsors
- Opportunity to align your organization with a global startup program and join a thriving entrepreneurial community
- Position your company as an organization leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing tech entrepreneurs and startups
- Utilize our platform and extensive reach to launch specific startup initiatives and communicate your message across our global networks
- Promote the scalability and internationalization of startups already affiliated with your organization
Meet Some of Our 2019 Judges & Speakers
View the agenda to see all the judges per pitch group.
We already had a number of potential partners view the demonstration of our technology and ask that we partner with them, and the exposure and validation we received from winning the Innovation of Things Award simply added to an already successful event.
Distrix Networks - Previous Innovation of Things Award Winner!
It’s an awesome place to interact with some of the best and brightest IoT companies that have come from all over to be part of this...connecting with like-minded people who are all exploring similar areas is an amazing experience.
One morning's traffic is more than 3 days of CES. Seriously! And everybody is really interested in your product so I think this is completely different and very worth the money.
VP of Business Development
Nut Technology Inc
We came here with two people. Next time it should be three or four people, because there have been so many interesting discussions. There were many leads, many experts that we had great discussions with.
Founder / CEO
Regarding the exhibition itself - It's a really great place to network and meet people. I've met a lot of people that would eventually be helpful in terms of bringing my product in the mass manufacturing stages as well. I really appreciate it for that.
Nikhil Jit Singh
Who will be there?
Startup Elevate Exhibition Area Floorplan
Startup Elevate will take place on May 15th & 16th. Click the button below to view the Expo Hall Floorplan.
STARTUP ELEVATE OPEN HOURS:
- Wednesday, May 15th: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 16th: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm