LeadersIn Tech Summit @ London Tech Week is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
- The need for a culture that values creativity and questioning the status quo
- The danger of becoming a monolithic organisation
- Protecting company values while embracing change and new ideas
- The leadership qualities essential to drive a culture of innovation
- Why AI is important to all
- Blockchain beyond financial services – how can it impact and improve other industries?
- One size does not fit all - Identifying when and where to invest in tech to suit your business
- Does the prevalence of legacy technology prohibit CTOs to embark on a true digital transformation strategy?
- What are the tech trends that could disrupt business further over the next 5 years?
5x mini presentations from corporate leaders on how they are how they are disrupting… or being disrupted
Highlight industries will be:
- Media & Publishing
Jeremy Basset CEO Co:cubed will lead a panel of innovation leaders across industries to explore the myriad of ways to collaborate with startups. What's the right approach to apply in your corporate, and how do you create an innovation toolkit which meeds all the needs of your organisation?
Following the panel Co:cubed will lead this hands-on session that turns the traditional pitch format on its head. Hear from startups in your industry, explore opportunities to apply the solution to your corporate and get ready to pitch back your insights to the group. It's fast paced, it's eye-opening and it has been known to get competitive - so bring your pitching A-game and get ready to be inspired.
Since its inception, Facebook has been sharing its learnings with the industry, whether it’s database systems, AI algorithms, video technology, or unconscious bias training. In this talk, Nick Baughan, Director of Agencies for Facebook, open sources something new; critical learnings from some of Facebook’s recent challenges. In doing so, Nick reveals why Facebook’s culture of ‘building’ is so important to the company’s mission.
- Are cyber threats changing? How can organisations stay abreast of new threats?
- Looking at the appropriate response for organisations to take to cyber-attacks
- How can businesses work with law enforcement to deal with threats?
- Strategies for protecting your business as well as protecting your customers
- Why it is essential to gain consumer trust in the digital economy
- Where is the line between consumer dependency and consumer distrust of tech
- Ensuring the right approach to commercial data collection and processing
- Will measures like GDPR and ad-blocking create a shift in online marketing practises?
- Introducing the concept of digital maturity and its definitions
- What is the change in focus required to become a true digital leader?
- Identifying the different elements of a balanced approach to digital maturity that are critical to success
How MMT Digital & Vodafone’s collaboration changed innovation culture at the UK’s biggest telecoms network
- What are the essential elements of digital literacy for a modern workforce?
- Identifying the skills needed for today while planning for tomorrow
- Embracing diversity and thinking about untapped sources of talent and potential
- The importance of creating a talent pipeline for the organisation through reskilling
- Are digital learning platforms key to promoting digital literacy?
- Once again the group will be divided to discuss maintaining the human factor in digital transformation, with headline points including:
- Ensuring tech initiatives are led by customer need
- Closing the digital divide – demographic and regional challenges
- Innovating Services without leaving customers and employees behind
- Strategies for improving tech skills within the workforce
- Roundtable moderators will close the session with a short panel to discuss the results of their conversations