Friday 12 June
Be inspired by world-leading women in tech as we explore how to thrive and overcome the challenges brought by COVID-19.
Here's 4 great reasons why you won't want to miss this event!
1. Learn directly from a line-up of world-leading women in tech, learning how they've thrived and overcome challenges.
2. Super-charge your network through connecting with a community of industry pioneers and like-minded tech enthusiasts.
3. Sharpen your skillset and stay ahead of the curve, accessing content showcasing the latest thinking in the future of work & education, technology innovation and adoption, skills development and inclusive cultures, entrepreneurship and more.
4. Explore the investment landscape for women founders under COVID-19 through stories from investors and founders on solution-focused actions to change the gendered-investment gap.
- The view from the (women) CEOs
- Lessons in leading through a crisis
- Actions we can take under COVID-19 to support women
- Connecting women founders to capital through COVID-19
- The future of work with a gender lens
- Pivoting, fundraising and growing under COVID-19
Who Should Attend?
Attend this event if you're interested in equal representation and support for women in tech, including:
- Senior leaders from corporate businesses
- Founders of Startups and Scaleups
- HR & talent acquisition leaders
- Diversity & inclusivity leads