Founders Forum HealthTech
Tuesday 9 June
Join us virtually as we discuss and debate the huge impact of COVID-19 within the healthcare sector, focusing on now and the future.
Founders Forum HealthTech will bring together leading figures, founders and inspiring front-liners to ignite meaningful discussion and debate on the most difficult and pressing topics in global health with COVID-19 and beyond.
Chaired by Dr Jack Kreindler, Founder of CHHP, attendees will participate in panel discussions and fireside chats, and have the opportunity to network with other attendees.
- Future of Pharma after COVID-19: Including discussion on trials and vaccines, COVID-19 response, deprioritising the really big killers and how to get back on track.
- COVID-19 Unplugged: Mental Health: Focused on disconnection and reconnection through technology - how has what we've experienced going to change work and life?
- Music, Health & Wellness: Havas Health & You and Universal Music Group discuss the entertaining revolution in health and wellness.
Who should attend?
Anyone working in, or interested in the future of, healthcare including:
- Medical Researchers & Physicians
- Corporate CEOs, VPs and Directors
- Founders of Startups & Scaleups