Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
From the tiny electromagnetic coil of the first telephone in 1876 to the fibre-optic network that circles the globe today, technology has not only revolutionized the way we communicate – it has transformed our world and the way we live.
The Internet,some say, is ubiquitous. Some call it a digital age. We call it the New World of Communications™.
Through our global network, the world’s largest, we’re proud to play a major role in the emergence of this new world. The TaTa Communications reaches more than 240 countries and territories, 99.7% of the world’s GDP, millions of businesses, and billions of people. And it includes:
• One of the largest, most advanced subsea cable networks, 500,000 kilometres long
• A terrestrial fibre network stretching 210,000 kilometres
• A global Tier-1 IP network with more connections into more countries than any other carrier
• The world’s only fibre ring around the world
• The only Ethernet ring in the Middle East
• More than 1 million square feet of data centre space in 44 locations worldwide