NEED COPY HERE
Just a few years ago Gigabit mobile broadband was almost unthinkable – in 2017 it will be a reality. LTE-Advanced Pro is the major upgrade release for LTE. It introduces a host of new capabilities that will ensure 4G remains a critical technology over the next ten years and prepares the ground for commercial 5G services.
In the US market – the most advanced wireless market, globally – LTE-A Pro is the top near-term investment priority. Operators have made a huge commitment to 4G and will rely on the technology to support a vast and expanding range of services, for years to come.
Investment in “5G-ready” LTE-A Pro technology is vital for US operators to achieve superior capacity economics, to compete on performance, and to open up new markets for advanced new services. This special one-day conference will discuss how LTE-A Pro and Gigabit LTE will have an immediate market impact and pave the way for the introduction of 5G.
Among The Topics To Be Covered:
- The role of LTE-A Pro in driving superior capacity economics and end-user performance
- How carrier aggregation, 256 QAM and massive MIMO combine to support Gigabit downlink speeds
- The use of unlicensed 5GHz and shared 3.5GHz (CBRS) spectrum to enable extreme peak rate services
- Deployment of non-standalone 5G NR in an LTE network
- Mobility and dual-connectivity between mmWave 5G and evolved LTE RANs
- System architecture evolution covering the core network, edge computing and SDN
Why Sponsor LTE-Advanced Pro & Gigabit LTE: The Path to 5G?
LTE-Advanced Pro, specified in 3GPP Release 13, is the major upgrade release for LTE. LTE Advanced Pro & Gigabit LTE: The Path to 5G will present and discuss critical information on how this technology will impact US. mobile operators and their end-user consumer and enterprise customers.