18:30 - 22:30 | 21 May 2019
Kimpton Fitzroy London Hotel,
Executive Networking Dinner: The Connected Consumer
We would like to invite you to join Microsoft experts and 15 business leaders for an evening of insight on creating micro-segmented consumer target groups through recognising patterns in algorithms to create hyper personalised campaigns that dynamically change as the consumer does.
This food for thought will be followed by an engaging networking session to share ideas and experiences over a 3-course dinner at the Kimpton Fitzroy Hotel in London.
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE?
- Learn how to utilise your real-time data to achieve campaign effectiveness. This will enable you to infuse change management with AI analytics to continuously enrich data.
- Be able to recognise what is and isn’t working for your customers and implement the appropriate changes to improve campaign performance.
- Hear about real life consumer examples and the lessons learnt by them.
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Learn, explore and share ideas and stories with 15 business leaders and engage in exciting conversations
- Hear next generation artificial intelligence examples from Microsoft experts.
- Enable your team to start exploring the potential of engaging with the right consumers at the right time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is an invitation-only executive dinner reserved for C-suite business leaders from the Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Media industry.
Please note all registrations are subject to approval.
Consumers are at the heart of all business decisions; however, consumer preferences are everchanging and evolving. To achieve a sustainable point of differentiation and competitive advantage, leaders must empower the business with the right consumers and the right moment. Furthermore, fundamentally shift from a mere reactive to a proactive understanding of their ideal consumer and target behaviour. So that potential consumers with the right propensity can be engaged and nurtured from the very start.
To achieve this vision, the emphasis needs to be on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and transforming traditional marketing approaches, bringing disparate data resources together to reach a 360 view of the consumer to predict and respond to behaviours and trends.