- Discussing the opportunities within smart cities, smart homes, education, healthcare and wearables
- Who connects airport, provide smart parking applications and connectivity, traffic control, smart lightning, smart waste management etc?
- How bespoke are those applications in relation to an organisation/city?
- Understanding the difference in connectivity requirements for each of these sectors
- Discussing the latest IoT developments in healthcare, education, sewers, etc.
Moderator: Michel Zwijnenberg, Independent Consultant & Investor in eSIM, MVNO and IoT, the Netherlands
Ahmed Khattak, Founder & CEO, US Mobile, USA
Noam Lando, CEO, Webbing Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hakan Demir, Founder and Managing Director, Fenercell, Turkey
Paul Coerkamp, MVNO Consultant, PJFC Consultancy, The Netherlands