- Are competitors becoming “Frenemies”?
- Discussing cable operator openness to new partnerships
- Leveraging fixed network and mobile services for MVNO partners
- Discussing the growing interest from cable operators to move into the mobile space
- Discussing how quadplay operators could expand their revenues by offering fixed-line and broadband service access to MVNOs
- Is this a resource MNOs want to share? Could this revenue be lost to cable operators if they don’t?
Moderator: Tom Leins, Senior Research Analyst, TeleGeography, UK
Birkir Marteinsson, Founder & CEO, Amivox, Iceland
Mattias Karlsson, Head of Americas - Wholesale Roaming, Telefonica, Germany
Steffen Oefner, Head of Mobile Wholesale Business Models, Deutsche Telekom, Germany
Darren King, Head of Business Development, Three, UK
Peter Ziegelwanger, Head of International Wholesale, A1 Austria Telekom Group, Austria
Nick Wooten, MVNO Director, BT Wholesale, UK