WELCOME TO NETWORK X
Speaker Logistics Manual
YOUR OPERATIONS CONTACT
We have two Speaker Managers working on Network X 2022!
For Broadband World Forum and Wireless Global Congress, your operations contact is Althea
For 5G World and Telco Cloud, your operations contact is Grey
If you need any assistance in the lead up to the event or have any questions on the below please contact your dedicated Speaker Manager.
Please send below information to your operation contact as soon as possible, if you have not already done so:
- 100 word biography
- High-res head shot photo
- Mobile number
- Dietary Requirements
- Special assistance – please inform us if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre
1078 GZ Amsterdam
RAI Amsterdam has a rich history. What started in 1893 as an association for the bicycle industry has grown into an internationally leading trade fair and conference organisation in just over a century. Many valuable meetings have taken place, often with prominent people. For example, at a public meeting in 1968, Martin Luther King addressed hundreds of people about change. During AIDS2018, Bill Clinton and Prince Harry, among others, spoke to those present about the impact of the global epidemic. Major bands and artists have taken our stage, such as Frank Sinatra, Ike & Tina Turner and U2. During these events, people have been inspired and/or knowledge was shared. Over all these years, we have gained enormous experience in how to set this in motion.
Tuesday 18 October 08:00 - 17:45
Wednesday 19 October 08:00 - 17:45
Thursday 20 October 08:00 - 17:30
EXHIBITION OPENING HOURS
Tuesday 18 October 10:00 - 17:45
Wednesday 19 October 10:00 - 17:45
Thursday 20 October 10:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 18 October 08:55 - 17:30
Wednesday 19 October 08:55 - 18:00
Thursday 20 October 08:55 - 18:00
*Timings are subject to change
Your Role - Presenter
Submitting your slide deck:
- Rename your PPT presentation before uploading to: Speaker’s Name Company Name
- Presentations should be sent as PPT files (and not PDF)
- 16:9 aspect ratio is required with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible. Please bear in mind the time allocated, which includes 5 minutes for questions
- Upload your PPT presentation to Dropbox by 27 September
- Email your Speaker Manager to confirm you have uploaded it
Things to note:
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Mac Computers: There will not be a MAC available onsite; should you wish to bring your own please let me know. Please ensure you bring any adaptors that enable you to output from your MAC providing our technicians with DVI, HDMI, or Display Port.
- Video: All videos should be provided in .h264 format in the highest res possible .mov or.mp4. Should you have a different format, please check this with you Speaker Manager ASAP.
- Custom Fonts: If you plan to use custom fonts for your presentation, those fonts must be provided with your slide deck no later than 27 September
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation.
- It's always advisable to bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
On the Day:
During session breaks, speakers will have the time to go through their presentation with the technical team and will be shown how they can forward slides. For a seamless transition between speakers on the day, we will run all presentations on a central laptop which will be operated by the technical team. Speakers will be able to forward slides using a remote mouse from the stage.
Your Role – Chair & Moderator
YOUR ROLE ONSITE – Chair
- Open the show and give H&S briefing (Chairs only)
- Introduce each session
- Welcome back after breaks in agenda
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
PRE-EVENT - Moderators
Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions & discuss topics/questions.
YOUR ROLE ONSITE – Moderators
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel
- Include questions from the floor
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
Chairs & Moderators are NOT required to submit slides
Your Role – Pannellist
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel
Panellists are NOT required to submit slides
Travel & Accommodation
RAI Hotel Services is the official agent for Network X, forms part of RAI Amsterdam and works closely with over 100 hotels in and around Amsterdam. Looking for a luxury, centrally-located suite, a quiet boutique hotel or a cosy budget hostel? They will help you book your ideal accommodation with ease.
PLAN YOUR TRAVEL
VEHICLES & PARKING
We would like to encourage visitors to use public transport to get to the event where possible.
Parking at the RAI complex is easy and affordable. The multi-storey car park is easily accessible thanks to its location next to the A10 motorway by Exit 9. The RAI is signposted on road signs on the ringway.
Parking during the exhibition
- Vehicles up to 1.90 m can park in all our garages
- Vehicles up to 2.70 m can park in garage P4
- Vehicles above 2.70 m and/or longer than 6 m can park on the daytime car park for lorries. Report to the security gate on the P5 work deck and the parking attendant will show you your parking spot. It is not possible to make a reservation for this type of vehicles.
As a speaker you will automatically be registered for the live event and the event app. To be registered, your Speaker Manager will need the speakers email address.
Network X is powered by Swapcard, and is live now!
You will have received an email from email@example.com to allow you access to the event app. If you have not received this email, please check your junk items or:
Click here: https://app.swapcard.com/event/network-x
Type in your email we have on file and select the green arrow
Then press Send me a Magic Link under “Forgot Your Password”
We will have loaded your details along with your photo and biography into the platform if you have sent them to us. If you have not sent these, you can log in on the platform and manually add your photo and bio. For more information on how to update your profile, please click on the link below.
VISA Invitation Letter
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact your Speaker Manager for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Please include the following details:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Date of Birth:
What else is on offer
As an invited speaker at the event, you are entitled to bring up to 5 operator colleagues along with you to the event and they are also entitled to receive an All-Access Pass.
These All-Access Passes are reserved to operators only.
Omdia Analysts at the event and how to meet them
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
- Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
- Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
- Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.