Panel Discussion: Building Next Generation Optical Access Solutions – 21st Century Optical - What is next?
- Discussing the behavioural change of customers regarding data usage
- Financial business case drivers for swapping out copper to fibre
- What are the long-distance network, metro network, data center and energy efficiency attributes needed to support Gigabit Cities & IoT?
- How are the Telco’s responding to the data centric mindset?
- How can operators/service provider leverage their 2 asymmetric worlds (the Routing world and Optical worlds)?
- How to drive the innovation cycle want and enable differentiation?
Steve Grubb -
Global Optical Engineering,
Josh Wallace -
City of Palo Alto Fiber Optics
Christopher Towery -
Product Line Operations Manager, Submarine and Terrestrial Optical Fiber Optical Communications,
Corning Optical Communications