Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Coriant delivers innovative networking solutions for a fast-changing and highly connected world. The Coriant SDN/NFV-enabled portfolio of open, disruptive, and hyperscale solutions helps network operators cost-efficiently scale network capacity, reduce operational complexity, and create the resilient foundation for a new generation of 5G, IoT, video, and cloud services. Coriant serves leading operators around the world, including mobile and fixed line service providers, cloud providers, and Web 2.0 content providers. With a distinguished heritage of technology innovation and service excellence, Coriant is helping its global customers maximize the service value of their network infrastructure as demand for bandwidth explodes.
At the 2018 Next Generation Optical Networking Conference, Coriant will showcase the latest advances in its IP routing, packet optical transport, and multi-sided solutions portfolio including:
- Hyperscale Carrier Architecture – powered by innovations in open, disaggregated, and software-driven technologies
- SDN/NFV-enabled disaggregated solutions – including the Coriant Groove™ G30 Network Disaggregation Platform and Coriant Vibe™ Programmable Packet Platform
- Best-in-class optical transmission technology – optimized for terabit-scale networks and enabled by the latest generation of Coriant CloudWave™ Optics technology
- Real-time performance-aware optical networking – powered by Coriant Aware™ Technology and recently validated in a live field trial with Telia Carrier
- Multi-layer & multi-domain SDN/NFV control and service agility – powered by the Coriant Transcend™ Software Suite
5 and MR3