WELCOME TO NIGERIA COM 2019
Here you will find the relevant information to assist you with your preparation for Nigeria Com. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Sam Armstrong. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please send the below information to Sam as soon as possible (if you have not already done so):
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res colour Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle & LinkedIn Profile – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
Nigeria Com Speaker Liaison Manager:
Wednesday 11th September
Registration: 08:30 - 17:40
Exhibition: 08:30 - 17:40
Conference: 09:15 - 17:40
There will be a Drinks Reception held in the Ballroom and outdoor terrace at the conclusion of the sessions on Day 1, from 17:40 - 19:40. We would be delighted if you could attend.
Thursday 12th September
Registration: 08:30 - 16:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 16:00
Conference: 09:45 - 16:45
*Please note all timings are subject to change.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Presentation slides should be submitted in advance. Please email your presentation to Sam by no later than Monday, 2 September 2019.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other audio visual equipment for your presentation.
- Presentations will be run from the central laptop and a Mac will not be provided. Should you wish to use your own Mac, please let us know. Ensure you bring any adaptors that enable you to output from your Mac, providing our technicians with VGA, DVI or HDMI.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and the preferred format is 4:3 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated for your presentation.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/ event app, please let us know.
- We ask that you arrive at the venue no later than the beginning of the break before your presentation. This is important so that we can provide you with your microphone and ensure your presentation is working as it should.
- Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
- If you are embedding movie clips in your presentation, please bring the clips with you as separate files on the day on USB.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the Conference Producer will connect you to the panellists participating in your session to make introductions.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
YOUR ROLE - PANNELIST
- Before the event, the Conference Producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass. If you require accommodation, you can either book directly with the venue or find an alternate hotel using this link HERE.
We recommend you book accommodation as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact Sam for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
INVITE YOUR COLLEAGUES
As a valued speaker, we are pleased to offer you a 20% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To take advantage of the discount please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Book Now' button at the top of the page
- Choose Pass type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Click on 'Have a VIP code?'
- Enter code 'SPEAKER19'