Connecting Africa VIP Club
VIP treatment for the most senior and influential Connecting Africa attendees. Access to one-to-one curated meetings and behind closed door sessions, to industry focussed boardrooms and speed networking. Membership is FREE and subject to a validation process*
* Individuals must be at Head Level or above to automatically qualify for a VIP pass. All other roles will be considered on a per applicant basis.
Our VIP Club Community
Here at the Connecting Africa VIP Club we are building a community. Our VIP team is working to grow this community and create environments that enhance networking and help you make new, valuable business contacts. Starting from the initial contact through to the welcome onsite, building long term relationships is our key focus.
Our VIP team offers you an array of events, ranging from informal parties and lunch discussions, to sessions that incorporate dialogue among participants, like workshops and fireside chats. Prepare to make multiple new contacts and discover new international distribution platforms and channels!
YOUR CONNECTING AFRICA VIP PASS!
Curated One-On-One Meetings
Our VIP Team will arrange bespoke, pre-arranged meetings with who you want to meet at the show. These pre-arranged meetings will help you connect with the right people.
Nigeria Com Bespoke Events
- LeadersIn Behind Closed Door sessions: These private, strictly- limited sessions will add another level of depth to the key topics and discussions at the conference. Running alongside the main agenda, they present an opportunity to further explore the most pressing issues in an informal setting.
- LeadersIn Nigeria Broadcasting Boardroom: This exclusive closed-door session will tackle how broadcasting in Nigeria can become vibrant and self-sustaining against a backdrop of digitalisation. The Chatham House rule applies so all exchanges are strictly off-the-record to encourage frank and productive dialogue between FTA, pay TV, OTT and telco leaders within Nigeria.
- AHUB Nigeria: Unleashing the power of Nigeria’s start-up ecosystem. Dedicated conference content and a brand new informal networking space for start-ups, investors, MNOs and other corporates interested in collaboration and partnerships.
- Nigeria Com Poolside Party: After a jam packed day of content, it’s time to get a cold glass in your hand and enjoy getting to know your fellow VIPs in a more relaxed setting outside by the pool.
- Networking Lunch and Exhibition Visit
- LeadersIn Nigerian Tech Boardroom (Invitation Only)
- Speed Networking
Speed Networking will take place on each day of the event, allowing Executive Leaders to meet in 3 minute sessions during the morning coffee break. Swap business cards and get an overview of each other’s business.
Speed Networking is organised by Sharifa Marshall on an invite only basis. If you would like more information about getting involved please email her on: Sharifa.Marshall@KNect365.com.