09:00 - 12:00 | 01 May 2019
Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard,
Executive Workshop: Beyond RPA - Powering Business Change with Cognitive Intelligence
Is the alignment of RPA and Cognitive Intelligence the key to enhance your workforce productivity?
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
This executive workshop is reserved for up to 15 senior leaders from cross-vertical enterprises, on a first come, first served basis.
If you are looking for opportunities to improve productivity and employee efficiency within your business, this event is a must attend for you.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Adding the human to the machine – utilising Cognitive Intelligence to maximise ROI post RPA deployment
- How to transform your organizational productivity with Cognitive Intelligence
- The defining role of business context in realising successful automation programmes
- How to scale up your automation successfully with a platform approach
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND?
- Hear up-to-date industry analysis and market insight from Tom Pringle, Head of Technology Research at Ovum
- Learn first-hand from Level Global - the technology pioneers changing the AI landscape
- Network and participate in a targeted interactive discussion with an audience of enterprise decision makers