2:00pm - 4:00pm | Thursday 26th September
Golden Tulip Paris CDG Airport Villepinte,
Executive Roundtable: Tomorrow's Managed LAN - New Opportunities for Service Providers
The market landscape, challenges and future outlook
Join 20 senior executives from telcos across Europe for an interactive discussion on the current landscape of managed LANs, the missing technology to improve profitability and the value of delivering end-to-end managed LAN / WLAN and WAN services from a single provider.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Managed LAN market potential
- The potential of delivering end to end LAN/WLAN and WAN managed services - the whole is greater than the sum of its parts?
- Technology and operational challenges, opportunities and KPI’s
- Why service providers are best positioned to deliver managed LAN services
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Identify new markets for service providers after SD-WAN
- Explore state-of-the-art technology for managed-LAN
- Hear case studies from Tier 1 service providers
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
This agenda for this executive round table has been designed for up to 20 service providers from European operators within these remits:
- VP/Directors, Executives and Heads of B2B Sales/ Marketing/ Operations/ Strategy
- Product Managers of LAN and Managed Services
Please note all registrations are subject to approval on a first-come-first-served basis.