11.00am - 16.00pm | Thursday 6th February
Unlocking the future of managed network services
Join senior leaders from European telcos in one of London’s most exclusive venues, to discuss the latest trends in managed network services and how this could be your next growth area.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- The current landscape of the LAN and managed network services
- Profit potential in developing and delivering end-to-end managed services
- Why service providers are in the most advantageous market position to be at the forefront of this opportunity
- Learn how to unlock new value in managed network services
- Hear up-to-the-minute research from expert analysts
- Hear case studies from top service providers
Learn about how emerging technologies tie in with managed network services, for example:
- Cloud-managed LANs
- Software-Defined Networking
- SD-WAN & SD LAN
- 5G and LAN
- IoT in the LAN
WHO WILL I MEET?
Join the discussion and profit from exclusive networking with:
- VP & Directors of European CSPs
- Senior business leaders in Sales, Marketing, Operations & Strategy
- Product Managers within LAN and Managed Network Services spheres
- Technical experts such as Network Architects & Engineers
Please note all registrations are subject to approval on a first-come-first-served basis
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Market Opportunities - Findings from a recent Ovum survey revealed:
of enterprises will spend more on LAN-related Infrastructure over the next two years
of respondents rank unified LAN & WAN management as a priority
of respondents would like an improved LAN management service
of respondents demand increased security in their LAN/WLAN infrastructure
of respondents will be investing in their LAN-related infrastructure within the next 2 years
of respondents identified unified LAN & WAN management as the top desired service not yet offered by their current provider
40 Conduit St
This private members’ club in Mayfair grounds itself on the belief that the world’s most significant problems can be viewed as opportunities for entrepreneurial solutions, and that knowledge, skills, technology and capital can lead to transformative impact.