11.00am - 16.00pm | Thursday 6th February
Executive Summit: Rethinking the LAN in a 5G World
Learn about the current landscape and future outlook of managed network services
Join 30 business leaders from telcos across Europe for this executive summit on managed network services. Learn how breaking down barriers between the LAN and the WAN can turn end-to-end managed network services into a profit centre.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- The current landscape of the LAN and managed network services
- Profit potential in developing and delivering end-to-end managed services
- Emerging technology and associated challenges and opportunities in relation to managed network services
- Why service providers are in the most advantageous market position to be at the forefront of this opportunity
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Learn how to inject new value into managed network services
- Hear up-to-the-minute research from industry experts
- Hear case studies from other service providers
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
This agenda for this executive summit has been designed to bring together leaders from European operators within these remits:
- VP/Directors, Executives and Heads of B2B Sales/ Marketing/ Operations/ Strategy
- Product Managers of LAN and Managed Services
- Network architects & engineers
Please note all registrations are subject to approval on a first-come-first-served
MEET THE SPEAKERS
40 Conduit St