Welcome to RISC-V Workshop Taiwan 2019
Here you will find the relevant information and forms to complete for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Rahul Sehmar, Operations Executive at Rahul.Sehmar@informa.com. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
The table top package includes the following items:
- 1 x 6sqm space (unless stated differently in your contract)
- 1 x 6ft x 2.5ft trestle table (With black table cloth)
- 2 x chairs
- 1 x power socket
Please note the maximum height of your stand can be 2.5 metres (the ceiling height is 2.7 metres so please bear this in mind when erecting your stand)
Please refer to your contract for how many and which type of pass you have been allocated.
Please complete and return the pass registration form to Rahul by Tuesday 26th February.
In the interest of security, badges will be supplied and must be worn at all times at the venue. Please bring a business card or valid ID to the registration desk on arrival. You cannot register on behalf of colleagues.
If you wish to have additional passes that are not included in your contract, please contact your account manager Lori.
WHAT DOES EACH PASS ALLOW?
- Delegate pass – Allows full access to the conference, exhibition and lunch
- Exhibitor/Stand pass – Allows access to the exhibition only. Lunch will not be provided and must be purchased independently.
- Speaker pass – any speaker will be automatically registered for a full access pass. This will not be taken from you pass allocation and you DO NOT need to register the speaker separately.
LOGO & PROFILE
Please email the most up to date versions of the below to Rahul:
1. ai. /.eps Logo - high res file
2. Jpeg Logo - low res file
3. 50-100 word company logo
The deadline to submit is Friday 22nd February.
AV, FURNITURE & ELECTRICITY
Please note, wall plugs are 110V/15A. If you require 220V plugs, please let Rahul as soon as possible so the venue can be notified.
Complimentary wi-fi is available at the event. The average speed connection is 40 megabytes.
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
No. 188號, Section 2, Zhonghua Rd,
The cost of accommodation is NOT included in your pass.
We have connections with a number of nearby hotels that offer discounted rates for our attendees, we highly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following delivery instructions:
- Do not deliver any materials earlier than Saturday 2nd March as they will not be stored by the venue.
- Goods can be delivered up to 10 days before your event.
- All items must be correctly labelled (Please use the delivery labels below).
- KNect365 & the venue cannot clear any customs for any event nor are they responsible for any delays.
- KNect365 & the venue cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries.
12th March 2019
Registration Opening Times: 8:00-17:40
Drinks Reception: 17:40-19:40
13th March 2019
Registration Opening Times: 8:00-16:20
*please note all timings are subject to change
If you need a visa/invitation letter to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Rahul so that we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
KNect365 is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavor to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Knect365 has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
CLICK HERE FOR THE INSURANCE SUMMARY for the insurance summary for our Extended Insurance cover.