Welcome to RISC-V Workshop!
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for RISC-V Workshop. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact your Rahul Sehmar (Rahul.Sehmar@informa.com). Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below for your pre-event preparations:
- Please send a short biography 50-100 words, a colour headshot photo (.jpeg or .png) & mobile number
- Venue & Accommodation
- Speaker Information
- Panelist/Chair Information
- 25% discount for colleagues
- Visa Invitation Letter
- Videographer Information
Deadlines to be sent to Rahul by Tuesday 19th February:
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
Deadlines to be sent to Rahul by Tuesday 5th March (if presenting):
- Presentation in PowerPoint format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- Confirmation if you are happy for your presentation to be distributed to attendees post event, please also confirm if this is not the case.
VENUE AND ACCOMMODATION
No. 188號, Section 2, Zhonghua Rd,
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have connections with a number of nearby hotels that offer discounted rates for our attendees, we highly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
Presentations should be submitted in English and provided submitted by Tuesday 5th March.
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know you require any other equipment.
- You will NOT be able to present from your own laptops so please send your presentation to Rahul in advance or bring it with you to the conference on a USB.
- Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let Rahul know.
- Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
- If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
- Before the summit, connect with the other panelists for coordination purposes, your Informa contact, will be in contact and make the introductions before the event).
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel
Chair or Moderator
I will send your Pack to you via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
12th March 2019
Registration Opening Times: 8:00-17:40
Drinks Reception: 17:40-19:40
13th March 2019
Registration Opening Times: 8:00-16:20
*please note all timings are subject to change
BRING A COLLEAGUE
As a valued speaker, we are pleased to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To take advantage of the discount please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Book Now' button at the top of the page
- Choose Pass type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Click on 'Have a VIP code?'
- Enter the code SP25RISCVTAI
VISA INVITATION LETTER
If you need a visa to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Rahul so we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Please note that all presentations will be recorded at the event.
If you have any issues or concerns with this please contact Tami.
Poster Presentations – Slides Due 5th March 2019.
There are two elements for the poster session.
1. During the reception you will present from a standard A1 size http://standardpostersizes.com/a1-paper-size/ on an easel or stand and present to attendees
2. There is also a preview of the posters in the program on 12th March 2019. You should prepare 2 slides max (no title slides just 2 content slides outlining the poster topic). Approximately 2 min per preview.
We line the speakers up at the stage by last name and they come up one after the other previewing their poster. You will receive an email with the order of people a couple of days before the event.