September 25 - 27, 2017
Austin Convention Center,
Build Your Competitive Edge In An Age of Disruption
Cloud, open source, big data, disaggregation. Your business is being disrupted. But don’t worry, everyone is in the same boat. Hear and learn from enterprise IT pros making headway in this perfect storm.
Bringing Together Enterprise Technology Decision Makers in Austin
Disrupt or be Disrupted
The future is converged and squarely software-defined. IT’s imperative is clear: Use technology to respond quickly to customer demand while driving operational excellence up and down the stack.
Join us at SDxE to gain the insights and skills to thrive in this software-defined world. Don’t let your rivals get there first. Be the disruptor.
What to Expect:
- Connect with technology decision makers from across the enterprise IT ecosystem
- Meet 175+ Sponsors and Exhibitors (across both events) to get a first-hand view of the innovative products, solutions and companies that are driving the digital transformation
- Visionary keynotes, panels, interactive workshops and education sessions led by industry and business leaders from hot startups, Fortune 1000 companies and next-gen technology providers
- Learn from real-world case studies from companies at all phases of transformation
- Parties and networking events create the perfect opportunity to build connections, learn from peers & meet industry experts. Join us at our Women in IT event or request an invite to our Power Hour
- Covering the hottest topics: Cloud Native, Containers, DDoS, DevOps, HyperConvergence, IoT, Microservices, Mobile, Next-Gen Architecture, Security, Software-Defined Business, Software-Defined Network, Software-Defined Storage, & More
Meet the best. Learn from the best.
This is one revolution you can’t afford to sit out.
Check out what's hot on the agenda:
The changing role of IT in the "age of the customer"
The business case for open source: Reduce costs, enable agility & speed innovation
IT architecture: Is the future serverless? What's the next wave after containers?
Steps to move from legacy IT to a true software-defined infrastructure
The economics of cloud operations and OpenStack
Driving ROI with predictive analytics and big data in a mobile-first world
CIO vs. CMO: Collaborating to drive digital business success
Why people and process — not technology — are key to digital transformation
How exponential data growth and cost sensitivity drive software-defined storage
Keys to avoid vendor lock-in and increase flexibility: SD-WAN and whitebox switches
How a software-defined architecture speeds application design and deployment
Ensuring security, compliance & governance in a software-defined world
Get the Latest Industry News From SDxE (The Software-Defined Conference & Expo)
As we gear up for SDxE, we’ll be sharing industry news, interviews with industry leaders, program updates and more – all aimed at helping organizations accelerate their digital transformation.
Read more on Digital Transformation, Docker vs Kubernetes, Cloud Native Adoption in the Enterprise & More