SDxE gets with the program
It’s disrupt or be disrupted as experts from Google, LinkedIn and Comcast are today announced to be headlining speakers for SDxE.
The independent inaugural event has produced a program of events that will give attendees an unbiased glimpse into leading digital transformation developments.
“Every organization today is in the middle of a digital transformation – or must begin to avoid being disrupted,” said Head of Content and producer Tami Carter. “SDxE will provide Enterprise IT professionals with the education, networking and exposure to the cutting-edge products and services they need to help their organizations succeed in their digital transformation efforts.”
An advisory board of industry thought leaders and real-world practitioners are steering the three-day event on course for a perfect storm of disruptive technologies, including cloud, software-defined networking, open source and more. Enterprises are taking advantage of industry thought leaders from across the enterprise IT ecosystem, ready to discuss the day-to-day progress and challenges they face.
Key speakers include:
• Nithya Ruff, Senior Director, Comcast Open Source Practice
• Shawn Zandi, Principal Network Architect, Infrastructure Engineering, LinkedIn
• Andy Zmolek, Enterprise Partnerships, Google
• Randy Bias, Vice President of Technology and Strategy, Cloud Software at Jupiter Networks
• Margaret Dawson, Global Product Marketing, Red Hat
• Jim Ford, Chief Technical Architect, ADP
• Jim Jagielski, co-founder of the Apache Software Foundation and Sr. Director of the Technical Fellows program at Capital One.
SDxE is disrupting the traditional expo floor with interactive features including SD-WAN experience areas, Startup Street, along with networking events, such as Women in Technology, sponsored by Women in Information Technology International (WITI), the opening-night reception, pub crawl and more.