Innovators contributing to the 2017 conference include:
Event highlights for 2017
SDIS is again a standalone two-day event in 2017!
After Services Innovation World taking place in 2016 as a 3-track event and taking into consideration market feedback, we have decided to run Services Delivery Innovation Summit as a standalone event again, focusing completely and in detail on this specific topic and the most important trends in the delivery of services such as:
Creating new ecosystems and digitally transformed telcos
Learning to do things differently in the telco world
The evolution of service delivery in the digital world – Case studies
Service delivery for IoT networks
Focusing on future services with cloud, AI & IoT
Topics on the agenda for 2017 include a strong focus on the cloud, AI and IoT, such as:
- Rising service provider innovation odds with NFV
- Transformation in the Age of Data
- How to launch new services faster, make them scalable and successful with the help of cloud?
- Telco operator perspective on the service delivery vision for IoT
- How will IoT platforms support the development of new services?
- What could be done to strengthen the position of telcos in the emerging IoT value chains?
Plenty of networking and interactive opportunities on the programme
Last year over 50% of attendees were operators, while over 60% of attendees were at Director level or above. The programme in 2017 includes many options for networking and interaction with exactly these types of attendees, such as:
- Speed networking
- Hosted lunch tables
- SDI 2017 Awards
- Networking drinks at the end of Day 1
- Interactive IoT showcase sessions on Day 2
It was great to hear the recent trends about services evolvement in the telco industry, vendor’s view on them, areas where vendors are preparing for their investments; especially appreciate that Google was involved too, keen to hear about their plans about potential synergies with telco services (RCS).
T-MOBILE, CZECH REPUBLIC
This summit was one of the greatest event I have participated in, within the last few years. The diversity of people,expertise, and ideas was tremendous and top-of-the-line presentations by industry’s leaders and contributors were very insightful and useful for me.
HEAD OF DIRECT CARRIER BILLING SOLUTIONS
Good Operator Presence
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND MARKET STRATEGY