Innovators contributing to the 2017 conference include:
Two-days dedicated entirely to service delivery
After Services Innovation World taking place in 2016 as a 3-track event and taking into consideration market feedback, we are now running Service Delivery Innovation Summit as a standalone event again, focusing in detail on this specific topic and the most important trends in the delivery of services such as:
- Creating new ecosystems and digitally transformed telcos
- Learning to do things differently in the telco world
- The evolution of service delivery in the digital world – Case studies
- Service delivery for IoT networks
Focus on future services with Cloud, AI & IoT
When it comes to different services the latest trends in Cloud, AI & IoT will be explored, including:
- Rising service provider innovation odds with NFV
- Transformation in the Age of Data
- How to launch new services faster, make them scalable and successful with the help of cloud?
- Telco operator perspective on the service delivery vision for IoT
- How will IoT platforms support the development of new services?
- What could be done to strengthen the position of telcos in the emerging IoT value chains?
Networking and interactive opportunities
Last year over 50% of attendees were operators, while over 60% of attendees were at Director level or above. The programme in 2017 includes many options for networking and interaction with all the right people, such as:
- Speed networking
- Hosted lunch tables
- SDI 2017 Awards
- Networking drinks at the end of Day 1
- Interactive IoT showcase sessions on Day 2
Do you qualify for a free pass?
Free passes now available for operators - apply for yours today!
It was great to hear the recent trends about services evolvement in the telco industry, vendor’s view on them, areas where vendors are preparing for their investments; especially appreciate that Google was involved too, keen to hear about their plans about potential synergies with telco services (RCS).
T-MOBILE, CZECH REPUBLIC
This summit was one of the greatest event I have participated in, within the last few years. The diversity of people,expertise, and ideas was tremendous and top-of-the-line presentations by industry’s leaders and contributors were very insightful and useful for me.
HEAD OF DIRECT CARRIER BILLING SOLUTIONS
Good Operator Presence
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND MARKET STRATEGY