Raj Mack - Head of Digital Birmingham, Digital Birmingham, Birmingham City Council
Alexander Holt - Head of CivTech, Scottish Government
Smart Cities Experience Exchange
An extended session solely designed to enable city leaders and their stakeholders to trade experiences, ideas and approaches to a range of challenges encountered during Smart City initiative planning, implementation and scale-up. Grab a drink and snack at the drinks reception and move between discussion tables as participants trade case studies, solutions and failures.
Take this opportunity to attend an interactive forum spanning multiple city challenges, technologies, vendor solutions, and city sizes. Attendees are encouraged to bring case examples and current challenges to discuss with peers and experts.
Join and move between discussion areas:
- Smarter Procurement for Smart Cities
Table chair: Alexander Holt, Head of CivTech®, Scottish Government, UK
- Open and Shared Data Platforms
- From Smart Cities to Smart Regions
Table chair: Raj Mack, Head of Digital Birmingham - Information, Technology & Digital Services, Birmingham City Council, UK
- Distributive Ledger Technologies in Smart City Applications
- Investment Options and Funding Models
- Brexit and the Smart City Future
- Sponsor Hosted Table (topic to be identified)