LINKS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- For those having admin rights, to build the booth and modify its content (also after October 1st): https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Setup.htm?ShowKey=104499
- Sep 23-Sep 28: During the environment test period, the administrator may encounter lag issues/ longer time for saved changes to appear at booth.
- Sep 29 – October 1st: Administrator is able to update but there will be a 2-hr lapse for the update to appear
- For staff and admins, to man the booth during the event (Booth Rep URL): https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=104499
- Those admins authorised to retrieve leads by accessing the booth dashboard reports have received the link in a separate email.
- For all, to access Grip: https://matchmaking.grip.events/ConnecTechAsia
- For admins to access Feathr (free marketing tools): The unique login access to Feathr has been emailed to the administrator (Sender: email@example.com)
- For additional admins/staffers, please submit the form by 24 September 23:59hr (UTC+8). Upon submission, please expect a 24-hr turnaround to obtain the login access to Intrado and Grip.
Yes, the admin can enter the same login/password to enter the Booth Rep URL.