Public Safety Summit track
Attend this free event to hear the latest on mission-critical communication technologies affecting the Asian continent
Key themes and topics covered
5G Enhanced Mobile Broadband Services for the Public Sector
Private LTE to Enable Push to Talk with Video and Data Trunking Services and BVLoS Drones Flight to Enhance Emergency Response Capabilities
5G for Mission Critical IoT and Public Safety
What Innovation in the Public Safety Arena Is Unleashed When LTE Is Available?
How do I sign up?
Register for a Free Expo Pass HERE to get access to all Public Safety Summit content and sessions
Agenda - 4th October 2017
14:00 5G Enhanced Mobile Broadband Services for the Public Sector
- Mobile broadband (eMBB) services for public networks
- Overview of 5G eMBB reference solutions
- State of the art 5G technologies to support eMBB to support industry verticals
Dr. Eric K. C. Tsang, Director, Communications Technologies Domain - Next Generation Network, ASTRI
14:30 LTE Mission Critical Push-to-talk– Is it ready for Asia?
- What functionality gaps remain?
- Will Asia leapfrog the rest of the world?
- What are the benefits?
15:00 5G for Mission Critical IoT and Public Safety
- Supporting mission critical services and applications with low latency and higher reliability
- An overview of 5G uRLLC (ultra-reliable, low latency communications)
- The key requirements of uRLLC, physical-layer frame structure, critical data multiplexing schemes, and reliability improvement technologies
- The evolution from 4G to 5G mission critical services
Dr. Zhang Jihui Elaine, Manager, Communication. Technology Group, ASTRI
15:30 What Innovation in the Public Safety Arena Is Unleashed When LTE Is Available?
- How can drones add to community safety
- How can LTE increase the situational awareness of emergency services workers with video, text rich information?
- How does the evolution of emergency call centre systems benefit from 4G and 5G innovation?
16:00 End of Show