Discover the technologies driving change in supply chain & logistics
TechXLR8 will provide the supply chain/logistics community a deep dive access to explore how technologies are disrupting their market as well as markets which they serve.
Supply chain & logistics leaders will discover how IoT/AI/ARVR/Cloud and 5G are disrupting the supply chain sector. Helping make them more effective. leaders can access these technologies all in one place.
Leading Speakers & Key Themes
- William Ruh, Chief Executive Officer, GE Digital & Chief Digital Officer, GE
- Shashi Verma, Chief Technology Officer, Transport for London
- Alain Staron, Senior VP Digital Strategy, Veolia
- Dave Clarke, SVP, Innovation Management, Kuehne + Nagel
- Dougie Anscombe-Stephen, Digital Innovation Lead, London Luton Airport
- Olivier Plaitin, Head of Digital Delivery, Brussels Airlines
- Anette Schouls, Manager Digital Airport Services, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- James Taylor, Managing Director, DriveNow
- Iain Macbeth, Automotive & Intelligent Mobility Programme Manager, TFL
- Alexander Lorke, Digital Portfolio IT Director, Royal Mail
Key Themes Covered
- Industrial Digital Transformation – turning supply chains into smart, optimized assets
- Connectivity – IoT Connectivity is enabling assets to be better tracked and traced, using less power consumption and cheaper
- Customer Experience – B2C facing logistics providers
Relevant Events for Logistics & Supply Chain Professionals
TechXLR8 brings together 8 leading events under one roof. Each Event explores in detail the technology shaping your industry. Relevant events for the logistics sector include:
IoT World Europe
INDUSTRIAL IOT IN ACTION
Process efficiency. New business models. End-to-end services. The IoT conference that transforms industrial enterprises.
AR & VR World
PLAY YOUR PART IN MAKING AR & VR A REALITY
Develop an AR & VR blueprint in planning, design, implementation, scalability and sustainability
Smart Transportation & Mobility
SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS FOR AN AUTONOMOUS ON-DEMAND WORLD
The event where the automotive and transportation communities unite to shape the future of smart mobility
EXECUTIVE ENTERPRISE CLUB
Dedicated to creating corporate growth through Technology Innovation and Leadership
Executive Enterprise Club is an invitation-only programme offering senior industry insiders exclusive access to TechXLR8 festival, co-located London Tech Week celebrations and other events across Connected Innovation and Connected Africa portfolios. Our platform will allow you to be among the first to discover disruptive new technologies while networking with pioneers and other industry leaders who share the same interests in products and companies, content and innovation.