One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
TechXLR8 is the flagship event of London Tech Week, hosting 7 unique technology shows at the ExCel in London all on the 12 - 13 June. The 7 different areas of TechXLR8 are:
- The Quantum Computing Summit (part of The AI Summit)
- HackXLR8 (two day-hackathon)
TechXLR8 also includes two co-located events:
As TechXLR8 hosts 7 events under one roof, there are a variety of passes available to suit individual and business needs. The options are:
- Free visitor ticket. Click here to see what this ticket includes.
- Blockchain for Business Delegate Pass.
- The AI Summit London Delegate Pass.
- Delegate Combo Pass (Blockchain for Business & The AI Summit).
- Golden Ticket. Access includes Future of Work, LeadersIn Tech, the opening dinner and Tech Night Party amongst additional benefits. Find out more.
- Startup Elevate package.
See our event pass breakdown.
If you're unsure which pass is most suitable for you, get in touch at TechXLR8@KNect365.com and we will happily answer any questions.
Before the event takes place on the 12 - 13 June, here are some things you can do to get organised and make the most of the event:
- Book your accommodation with our easy-to-use hotel map with great discounts
- Watch the promo video for 2019 to get an idea of what to expect!
- Register for the Digital Series Webinar to stay informed in the build-up of topical technologies and thought leadership
- Make the most of your time in London with the ExCel's recommendations
- Follow our social media channels to be the first to hear announcements and follow the action during the event:
View and personalise your own agenda, set up meetings and manage your schedule, see att events throughout London Tech Week plus network with attendees and sponsors
Wednesday 12th June
8.30am – 7pm
Thursday 13th June
8.45am – 6pm
ExCel has 3,070 parking spaces on-site, all charged at a £20 flat tariff for up to 24 hours.
The entrance to use is Prince Regent.
Parking at the ExCeL - https://www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here/driving-and-parking
The Excel is located less than a mile from London City Airport. London has six international airports, all are accessible from the venue via public transport
Through our hotel map which provides a multitude of hotel options within close proximity to the ExCel. With great discounts, a variety of accommodation choices and hand selected picks, we are sure you will find the ideal place to rest after the excitement of the show!
Make the most of your time here and explore, no matter how many times you visit, there’s always something new in store.