This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
• 20 years and 7 months full time professional experience in data and analytics across globe in 6 countries with 10+ world’s biggest organisations.
• Seed member of GE Power Systems’ enterprise data warehousing & analytics strategy and executing it for 2 years taking to maturity from 3 to 150+ team members (suppliers, inhouse, consultants). Been part of 3 member CIO -1 level team (2002) to recruit best talent, to select best group of suppliers and mentoring the delivery teams.
Multi generation planning of 12 energy businesses’ under GEPS for data storage, usage, integration and analytics from single source, multi level security models and standardised technology choices (Oracle, BO, Informatica) with budgets $20m + in USA, India and Singapore.
• Consulted, planned and executed projects and programmes for large corporations like Whitbread, British American Tobacco, GE Money in matrix organisations and divisional units for the purpose of harmonising and democratising data, bringing agility and speed to usage of data, reducing storage and consumption costs, achieving high availability of information and insights to senior management (e.g. reduced efforts and time needed to produce 3 business units sales targets and performance reporting for Whitbread from many weeks to 2-4 days) .
• Being the cloud & analytics lead in a £250m + programme to be regulatory compliant with upcoming ‘Tobacco Product Directive (EU) 2019 Legislation covering, data sourcing, storage, transformation, security & analytics.
• Proven expertise in achieving short term, to the budget, technology and customer focused programmes objectives integration like for example, retail and digital customer data (M&S £10m+ for loyalty focused programme) – in 1 year, setting up massive data centre (Ladbrokes – Oracle Exadata £10m+), leading BI & CRM together (Ladbrokes) in a span of 1year.