See the technology changing FinTech
The Fintech industry is being massively disrupted by emerging technologies/Industry 4.0. The reason being arguably stems purely from the customer service perspective.
Customers want to access their details/make transactions quickly, securely and efficiently on an ever increasing number of devices WHILST also becoming even more informed about their privacy and data ownership rights. TechXLR8 helps these companies navigate how technologies like IoT/AI/ARVR/Cloud are driving transformation.
LEADING SPEAKERS & KEY THEMES
- Umran Rafi, Head of Digital Data, Santander UK
- Richard Frost, Lead Enterprise Architect, YBS
- Massimo Morino, IMI Bank - Intesa S.P. Group, Head of Interest Rate and Credit Models
- Matt Law, Outlier Venture
- Daria Batukhtina, Co-Founder at Startup4city project
- Alex Howard, Co-Founder, GiftCoin
- Mark Howell, DeOps Lead, Engineering Transformation, Lloyds Banking Group
- Danny Myers, Vice President, JP Morgan Chase
- Regulations: What are the current risks of adopting in an unregulated environment?
- Cloud and Devops: security and storage
- How can blockchain affect currency as we know it?
- The Psychology of Digital Experience - Understanding and Adapting to Consumers' Digital Behaviour
- Innovation Architecture: Designing and Deploying a Transformational Change Programme
- How is blockchain becoming a transformative tech for banks
Relevant Events for FinTech Professionals
TechXLR8 brings together 8 leading events under one roof. Each Event explores in detail the technology shaping your industry. Relevant events for the logistics sector include:
Cloud & DevOps World
DRIVE BUSINESS GROWTH. STREAMLINE ENTERPRISE. INNOVATE YOUR FUTURE.
What will you do with the power of Cloud?
WHAT'S YOUR POSITION ON BLOCKCHAIN?
When’s the right time for you to adopt blockchain to transform your business?
Digital CXFind out more
EXECUTIVE ENTERPRISE CLUB
Dedicated to creating corporate growth through Technology Innovation and Leadership
Executive Enterprise Club is an invitation-only programme offering senior industry insiders exclusive access to TechXLR8 festival, co-located London Tech Week celebrations and other events across Connected Innovation and Connected Africa portfolios. Our platform will allow you to be among the first to discover disruptive new technologies while networking with pioneers and other industry leaders who share the same interests in products and companies, content and innovation.