Telco Blockchain Forum is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
1. How blockchain helps carriers resolving 5G CAPEX challenge
2. Telecommunication and inclusive finance convergence on blockchain
3. Privacy and Security as intrinsic traits of digital assets with Distributed Ledger Technology
- How Blockchain can be used to exchange capacity between parties
- Improve automation of billing
- Added Transparency to remove discrepancies
- Blockchain’s effect on Settlement Efficiency
- Understanding the depth of Digital Transformation & disruption Blockchain represents
- How Blockchain can be used by Telcos to make themselves more competitive
- Blockchain platforms involve a lot of Network building, and if there’s one thing Telco’s do best...
- Blockchain as a Platform for Telco
- A practical case study of in-production deployment (authentication and document stamping)
- Integrations with legacy systems and hybrid chain approach for complex enterprise deployments
- Future ecosystems and use cases for Telecoms
- Engaging your platform adoption
- Blockchain’s power as a distributed transaction ledger has the potential to transform B2B interactions, helping to automate service & supply chain transactions
- But is this simply replacing today’s middle men with tomorrow’s Blockchain Providers?
- What would a fully adopted Blockchain solution look like, and work best across a Telco?
- A case study of how Blockchain and Telco’s can get involved in PropTech
- Managing Land registry records on the Blockchain
- The Benefits to the End User
- The role of Telco
- Using easy access Authentication to improve the customer experience
- Integrating ID across managed services
- Leveraging Telco’s adoption platform
- Considering the use of Blockchain in Managed Identity & Authentication Services
- Where best to invest to match the demands of Governments and IoT
- How Telco’s are perfectly placed to capitalise on this growing market
- IoT & Smart City deployments will create an explosion of connections & data generation
- How and when could Blockchain be used to manage these use cases?
- Blockchain and the SIM
Which Geographies are most interested in Blockchain Services?
- How to unlock potential in different markets
- Creating Blockchain services across the Operator eco-system
- Facilitating more Telco collaboration on related use cases
- Blockchain as a technology works, the PoCs have been completed & even won awards!
- Adoption is the key issue, and collaboration the answer
- To achieve this will take both Agnostic Nodes that can deal with different Chains, and a willingness to be more open with Blockchain Solution IPs
Final Roundtable sessions, using Blockchain to make eco-system services
- Delegate review of their own capabilities
- Mapping how to engage other industries with Blockchain platforms
- Making the most out of Telco’s positioning