About the event
There is an exciting and clear paradigm shift taking place in the market; a pivot point in UX capabilities, which will impact the future of services and devices, and provide opportunities and challenges for all companies in the ecosystem.
Voice AI, computer vision, haptics, AR, VR, bots and contextual technologies are combining to create a revolutionary new User Interface. Interaction is evolving across multiple devices and platforms, creating new ways to engage through personalization, automation and immersion.
This revolution will celebrated & examined at UX Next, the new show from the creators of IoT World, in San Francisco on October 30-31, 2017.
The event will act as a catalyst and showcase the evolution and future direction of Service Enablement. UX Next bring together technological leaders to debate how these new forces will impact the ecosystem, and define the future industry roadmap. The event assembles the innovators, CEOs, CTOs and CDOs from tech and service providers, global brands and enterprises who are driving the future of these platforms, and the developers who are responsible for creating the next generation of services. Attendance is essential for executives and developers from all sectors of the ecosystem, who need to understand the impact of these changes on their future business & technical strategy.
2017 Advisory Board Includes
Why should you attend?
- To embrace the new digital roadmap which is creating a paradigm shift across multiple verticals
- To attend developer bootcamps which showcase the APIs which are changing the industry
- To hear from the OEMs and developers, who are challenging the status quo – and driving an evolved User Interface through embracing new digital services and technologies to engage with the consumer
- To understand the potential revenue streams for developers and brands through new User Interfaces and personalized experiences – HOW DEVELOPERS ARE THE NEW KINGMAKERS
- To understand the future of immersive targeted experiences and the role in data based solutions in driving these