Welcome to Video Exchange Asia
Please email pamela.prineas.GB1@knect365.com the below information ASAP.
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
• Presentations should be submitted in English and provided submitted by 26th April 2019.
• The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know you require any other equipment.
• Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
• If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
• Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
• If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
PANELLIST/CHAIR & MODERATOR INFORMATION
As a Panellist
- Before the summit, connect with the other panellists for coordination purposes (Brigitte Zheng will be in contact and make the introductions before the event).
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
As a Chair or Moderator
I will send your Pack to via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelllists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
VENUE & TIMINGS
7th May 2019
Registration : 07:45- 08:45
Conference: 09:00 - 17:30
8th May 2019
Registation: 08:15 - 09:00
Conference : 09:10 - 17:10
Aviani Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort 257/1-3 Charoennakorn Road, Thonburi, Bangkok 10600, THAILAND Tel: (66) 2 476 0022 ext. 1407 | Fax: (66) 2 476 6086 | bangkok-riverside.anantara.com
BRING A COLLEAGUE
We encourage our speakers to bring one additional guest with them to the event.
Telco operators, content providers, broadcasters attend for free.
For guests who work for vendor organisations we offer a 25% discount please contact Pamela.Prineas.GB1@knect365.com to arrange this.
VISA & ACCOMMODATION
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let me know so that I can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Should you wish to stay at the at the hotel please use this link here for discounted rates.
This link will be valid till the end of March, please open link inside google chrome.