10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | 26th June 2020
Virtual Event: Build resiliency with Automation and AI
Automation with AI can enable an intelligent adaptable and flexible always-on organisation.
Gain insight from industry experts from IBM and Omdia on how automation technologies are developing at a breath-taking pace, identify previously unseen opportunities for automation which might drive greater resiliency in your business and understand autonomous decision making in the broader context of continuous process improvements.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- How are organisations using their existing automation capabilities to respond to the Covid 19 crisis?
- How can automation provide flexibility to deal with an unpredictable business environment in the near term?
- How is the current crisis accelerating the strategic adoption of automation?
- Learn about intelligent automation and workflows
- Hear about some practical examples of intelligent automation
- Be better prepared for disruption in the future.
- This event has been reserved for up to 20 enterprise leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions. All delegates will be able to engage in private conversations with the event hosts and other attendees