10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | 18th June 2020
VIRTUAL EVENT - Conquering the Technical Debt Mountain
I.T. is shifting to the cloud at pace. Yet we’re only just beginning to see critical workloads being considered. Why?
At this event, you’ll be able to hear about the market and drivers for Application Modernisation and hear a Point of View from IBM with examples of real-life client engagements where it is helping businesses and organisations on their ascent to conquering the Technical Debt Mountain.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- Technical debt and application modernisation
- Cloud migration
- Cloud benefits – portability, cost reduction and enhanced compliance position
- Gain exclusive insight from Omdia and IBM on how to overcome your application modernisation challenges
- Benchmark your experiences with your industry peers and cloud experts through interactive discussions
- Hear first-hand from Omdia, key market positions and future trends
- Receive an Omdia market research report post-event
- This event has been reserved for up to 20 enterprise leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions. All delegates will be able to engage in private conversations with the event hosts and other attendees