Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Business Strategy & Harnessing Innovation
- Advanced communications is the foundation for a growing conversational commerce revenue pool
- Building on Telco USPs: Trust, Security & Reach
- Openness & interconnection are key to achieve a superior ecosystem for business messaging
- How is RCS revolutionizing SMS for businesses?
- Successfully exploiting the potential of chatbots and AI
- Why RBM is the alternative messaging platform
- Identifying potential new monetization streams
Is communications a growth market?
Unlocking worldwide services for your customers
‘Ease of accessibility’ & ‘support of use’ as an important commodity for the customer
- Identifying and monetising new revenue opportunities in voice & advanced communications
- New service innovations to maintain a competitive edge in the market
- Will voice remain as important a service for telcos? What is on the horizon that might become more important?
- Ensuring that you are getting the best out of VoLTE and high definition voice calling technology
- Gaining a better understanding of metrics and KPI’s for monitoring voice quality in IP networks
- Bridging the standardisation gap: why conventional metrics carried forward from TDM networks do not provide a good view on service quality
In Business Communication session we will investigate changing landscape of the Service Provider ICT Services Market.
We will analyse the market segmentation with the focus on end user trends (requirements), value proposition as well as GTM approaches.
We will focus on the new wave of emerging ICT services such as mobile only and mobile first solutions.
Finally, we would look at this from MNO monetization opportunity, leveraging Telco investments in All-IP and Cloud Transformation.