27 October 2020
Welcome to Voice and Advanced Communications Summit.This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Sam Armstrong, Operations Executive P: +44 (0) 20 7551 9483 E: Sam.Armstrong@Informa.com Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please email Sam.Armstrong@Informa.com the below information by the 21st October
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Please check that your biography and photo are uploaded correctly, if not please contact Tori Williams. (Tori.Williams@Informa.com)
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify):
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
- Please check your session(s) on the latest agenda. (TBC) If you have any problems contact Tori Williams. (Tori.Williams@Informa.com)
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and provided submitted by 21st October.
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know you require any other equipment.
- If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, please let me know the type of adapter required.
- Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
- Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
- If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
PANELIST/CHAIR & MODERATOR INFORMATION
As a Panelist
- Before the summit, connect with the other panelists for coordination purposes. Tori Williams. (Tori.Williams@Informa.com) will be in contact and make the introductions before the event.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel
As a Chair or Moderator
I will send your Pack to via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Should you wish to stay at the at the hotel please CLICK HERE to book your room at Berlin Palace Hotel, Berlin
BRING A COLLEAGUE
We encourage our speakers to bring one additional guest with them to the event. Speakers can get a 20% discount (using SPEAKER20 as a code) please contact Sam.Armstrong@Informa.com to arrange this.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let Sam Armstrong (Sam.Armstrong@Informa.com) know so that we can arrange a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Personal Details (as above) Deadline: 14th October 2019
Technical Requirements Deadline: 14th October 2019
Speaker Presentation Slides Deadline: 21st October 2019