World Broadband Association Annual Event 2021: The Inauguration
The mission of the WBBA is to unify broadband industry stakeholders to address and drive forward shared goals of maximising the social and economic benefits of equality of broadband for all globally.
Why attend the WBBA Annual Event?
Learn about the WBBA directly from the members themselves via a day of live agenda content
Experience a full day of live video content, hosted by Omdia and presented by the member leadership.
Agenda content will include:
- Omdia Industry analysis based on fresh industry research
- CXO level presentations by WBBA members
- Live CXO panel discussions
- Access to fresh Omdia white papers
Play an active role in addressing key industry challenges
Join the WBBA industry wide call to action and help us address key industry challenges through an ongoing, practical program of action.
The following six challenges will form the focus for this year’s WBBA Annual event:
- Addressing inequality of broadband access
- Developing impactful regulation and policy
- Ensuring sustainable service provider ROI
- Enabling vertical industry innovation
- Delivering end to end experience
- Building a future proof network
Network live with Speakers, attendees and member representatives
The WBBA annual event will be hosted live on Swapcard, and this means that attendees will have a full 2 weeks pre and post event to log in, create a unique profile and network with industry peers.
We encourage all attendees to network actively with event participants, including:
- Omdia Analysts
- Member representatives
- Other attendees
We are accepting new membership enquiries now