30 September - 1 October 2020|Virtual Event
The regions event for telecoms and technology has moved online
West Africa Com will now take place as a virtual event aimed at uniting the West African Francophone and Anglophone Technology, Media and Telecoms Markets.
About West Africa Com Virtual
A virtual event works very much the same as our face-to-face events, with many of our pre-existing physical features transferring across to the digital experience, plus an abundance of new features, enhancing your ability to stay ahead of the curve, discover what industry innovators have planned, and network with executives across the regions ecosystem, all from your own home.
- From wherever you are in the world, build your personal agenda and stream engaging and inspiring, impactful content sessions from industry leaders.
- Interact and engage with our expert speakers through live Q&A and polling.
- Catch up with sessions on-demand, at a time best suited to you, giving you access to more content than ever before.
- Our AI-driven platform enables you to easily find the contacts most relevant to you.
- We recommend the people to connect with, based on interests, industry and personal or company profile.
- Connect, meet and chat straight away.
Industry Leading Technology Solutions
- Our bespoke built interactive, virtual expo allows you to engage with some of the most influential companies in the AI space.
- Watch the latest product demos, see the latest tech in action and meet directly with sponsors and exhibitors at their booth to find the right solution for you.
- Our platform enables exhibitors and sponsors to capture leads throughout the event.
- Track leads from presentations, product demos, meetings, booth visits and connections made.
- Allow your teams to lead score so you can qualify the leads for follow up and present a demonstrable ROI of your investment.
Virtual Delegate Brochure
Interested in finding out more about West Africa Com Virtual? Download the official delegate brochure to discover:
- The format and functionalities of our online event
- Hot topics for 2020
- Who you can expect to connect with
WEST AFRICA COM IN NUMBERS
HIGH QUALITY CONTENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY INDUSTRY-LEADING SPEAKERS AND EXPERTS
Affordable services to connect the unconnected
Exploring the social benefits of ubiquitous connectivity
Smart cities: Using technology to get economies moving
Closing the digital skills gap
Emerging tech showcase
The content and media opportunity
The future of mobile money and financial inclusion
Developing infrastructure for a more connected Africa
Women in tech
Africa Digital Outlook 2019
Broadband, digitisation and new services are driving Africa's future. Ovum’s Africa Digital Outlook 2019 report identifies and analyzes the most important developments and growth prospects in Africa’s digital market.
What will the next phase of growth be powered by? What are the key developments and strategies in the market? Access our report, in association with Ovum, to find out.