13 -14 September 2022
WELCOME TO WEST AFRICA COM 2020
Please send below information to Nancy as soon as possible (if you have not done so already or shared with Kadi):
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
Address: Radisson Blu Hotel, Route de la Corniche O, Dakar, 16868, Senegal
Tel: +221 33 869 33 33
Wednesday, 30 September
Registration: 08:00 - 17:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 17:30
Conference: 09:00- 17:30
Drinks Reception: 17:30 - 18:30
Thursday, 1 October
Registration: 08:00 - 16:00
Exhibition: 08:30 - 16:30
Conference: 09:25- 16:15
* Timings are subject to change.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Nancy by Friday 18th September 2020.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English or French and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions.
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass, however, discounted rates have been agreed at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar Sea Plaza.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact Nancy for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
As a valued speaker, we would like to offer you a 20% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To book your colleagues please click HERE:
- Choose delegate type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Discount will be applied automatically
- If not, select “Have a VIP Code?” and insert "WESTSPEAKER20"
- Check out and purchase
Book ticket now!