5G Service Provision
Training Workshop (1st-2nd April 2020)
A unique learning opportunity in the MENA region, packed with actionable insights powered by the 5G MENA conference in collaboration with the Informa Telecoms & Tech Academy and industry expert trainer Neil Wiffen. The programme is certified by the Informa Telecoms and Tech Academy in London.
Post-Conference Training Workshop
This workshop focusses on 5G strategies, business models, technologies, use cases, and ecosystems and has been designed to assist industry professionals to cut through the hype and understand the reality of 5G service offerings, from both technical and commercial perspectives. Key insights from the extensive research teams within Ovum and Informa have been used to help provide clarity in terms of 5G roll-out and service expectations, and how your organisation may capitalise on opportunities to develop, deploy or take advantage of the new services that 5G can provide.
- The Reality of 5G
- The Business of 5G
- The changing roles of the Service Provider
- Choose your Market (Exercise)
- 5G Enabling Technologies explained
- Engaging the CTO/CFO (Exercise)
Who should attend?
- Technology Strategy
- Network Engineering/Architecture/Solutions
- Network Operations
- Wireless Technologies Planning & Engineering
- Operations and Technology
- Service Provision Experts
- Commercial Teams
Telecoms & Tech Academy
This programme is delivered by Telecoms & Tech Academy, part of Informa Tech and is the leading training partner to the TMT industry, having trained more than 30,000 professionals and 500 businesses globally. We were borne out of the telecoms industry and understand the challenges the sector has been facing.
- Book before 6th March: $1,299
- Book after 6th March: $1,899
Key learning Outcomes
Following this workshop, the delegates will have a better understanding of:
- The status of the 5G marketplace and the reality of 5G services and service-provision
- The key phases of 5G deployment and therefore how to assess and review the technical maturity of the enablers required to support a variety of 5G services
- Common 5G launch strategies, including pricing models and marketing messages
- Service feasibility and the technology dependencies relevant to those services
- Implementation and procurement considerations in line with the goals of your organisation, therefore minimising risk
- 5G business models and service provider roles
- Key factors that impact strategic debate and contribute actively to technology, financial, management and marketing decisions