Equipping the next generation of business and technology leaders to shape the MENA regions future networks
Rising Stars is an interactive event specifically designed for future leaders – currently under the age of 30 – in the MENA telecoms sector
What is Rising Stars?
Who are the bright sparks in your company? Introduce your high achievers to the 5G MENA community with our Rising Stars programme. This programme aims to help foster up-and-coming talent and future leaders within the telecommunications industry, and help get the next generation of fresh faces seen.
Why Join or Nominate a younger colleague?
Future leaders in telecommunications need to develop a unique skill set. Digital transformation and convergence between the telecoms, media and tech sectors is creating an uncertain and ever-shifting business landscape. 5G MENA Rising Stars will equip the next generation of leaders to be more decisive, innovative, entrepreneurial, and to embrace new opportunities in the whirlwind of digital disruption sweeping though the region.
Rising Stars will benefit from:
- Full access to 5G MENA 2018 conference including networking with 700+ attendees
- Access to closed door networking and content tailored for the Rising Stars programme
- Access to the exclusive 5G MENA Rising Stars online community – network and discuss your hottest concerns and questions before, during and after the event
Who is Eligible to Join?
- To qualify for a pass Rising Stars must be under 30 at the time of the event (proof of age required)
- Participants must apply to attend and join the Rising Stars community. Interested individuals can submit the application themselves or be nominated by a colleague.
- Open to applications from Operators, Vendors, Regulators, Analysts etc
- Maximum of 30 Rising Stars
- Rising Star applications are subject to approval of the event organisers
We are looking for experienced representatives from Telecom Operators to participate as speakers for this event, and share their insights experiences for our Rising Stars. We are hoping for contributions on topic areas such as:
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- What I Wish I Knew in my 20s – lessons learned from industry leaders
- Business skills
- Career progression
- Networking and partnerships
- Social media, personal branding, PR
- Social Responsibility