6 December 2022
Westin Grand Central,
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for 5G Transport & Network Strategies. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Heidi. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please email us with the below information ASAP
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot high-res and colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Please check that your biography and photo are uploaded correctly on the speaker listing, if not please reach out to us
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform us if you require any specific assistance at the venue
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below:
- Please check your session(s) on the latest agenda here. If you have any queries regarding the agenda please contact the producers.
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, you will need to bring your own adapter to connect to the system.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let us know.
- Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
Please upload your presentation to the dedicated Dropbox link in the Speaker Welcome email by 29th November as a PPT file. Ensure you bring a backup of your presentation on USB.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- To avoid any potential technical problems on the day, please let us know by return if you have any particular technical requirements such as internet access on stage, non-standard software, running of movies/audio, or custom fonts.
- Any specific company fonts will need to be provided by 29th November.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible. Do not send a PDF file.
- Presentations will be made from a centralised laptop. A remote mouse will be provided.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- Please ensure that you are in the session room at the beginning of the break before your presentation to check your slides.
- All videos should be provided in .h264 format in the highest res possible .mov or.mp4. Should you have a different format, please check this with you Speaker Manager ASAP.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- The Chair will introduce the stand alone speakers and moderators.
- Moderators should welcome and introduce their panelists.
- Before the event, the producer will connect moderators with the panelists to make introductions.
- Moderators should give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel remembering to include questions from the floor.
- At the end of the session, wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies will be provided before event.
Chairs & Moderators are NOT required to submit slides
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
Panellists are NOT required to submit slides
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
The Westin New York Grand Central
212 E 42nd St, New York,
NY 10017, United States
Use the link HERE for booking accommodation in The Westin New York Grand Central
As a valued speaker, you will have an 'All-Access Delegate Pass'. This will give you access to all areas of the event, free of charge.
For registration please bring a business card or a form of ID to avoid any confusion.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let Heidi Fong know so that we can arrange a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
NETWORKING RECEPTION - LIGHT READING COCKTAIL PARTY
We're delighted to welcome you to join the Light Reading team on 6th December in New York City, as we celebrate the finalists and winners of the 2022 Leading Lights Awards, and take some time to get together and reflect on the year over a drink, or two.
Date: 6th December
Time: 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Venue: East Village, NYC
To RSVP, please use the link HERE. You will then receive communications confirming the exact location.
Want your colleagues to join? If you have any questions, or anyone else who would like to attend, please don't hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
5G Transport and Network Strategies is powered by Swapcard.
The platform will be launched and available on 29th November to all to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with the platform. Our team will be on hand throughout the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!
LOGGING IN TO SWAPCARD
Please follow instructions on the link HERE on how to sign up or log in to your profile
We have loaded your details, along with your photo and biography, into the platform. If you have not yet sent these through, please send them through before 25th November.
Alternatively, you can log in on the platform and manually add your photo and bio.
NETWORKING & MEETINGS
In order to make the most out of the event, we hope you will utilise the networking tools before and after your session.
You will be able to:
- Request Meetings
- Schedule Virtual Meetings
- Make New Connections
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.