What is LeadersIn 5G?
LeadersIn is part of the Informa group and it is a premium brand that showcases thought leadership from some of the world’s admirable leaders. Over 70% of the audience is senior or C-suite!
LeadersIn 5G, identifies you as a thought-leader/ authority driving, defining & implementing 5G networks, achieving the envisioned network 2020 project. You will be a part of a digital community engaging the 5G ecosystem globally, through content, video interviews, presentations, webinars & on-site at events.
Agenda Items to Be Discussed:
- Is improved total cost of ownership and greater network efficiencies, enough to justify early 5G investments?
- Standalone versus non-standalone - where should an operator start and why? Will the two coexist in the same network?
- What are the biggest challenges (outside of the business cases in deploying a 5G network?
- Are the common industrial use cases for 5G realistic and are the targeted industries as interested in 5G as telecom world is in selling them 5G?
- With the advent of 5G, how far out should an operator take the capabilities of LTE? For example, are 1G or 2G download speeds necessary? When should an operator stop investing in LTE?
- How to best manage the extra complexity 5G networks will bring?
- Where should an operator start when planning a 5G network? What needs to be done at the network level first?
POSITION YOURSELF IN FRONT OF OUR GLOBAL 5G COMMUNITY
Why join us as a Leader In 5G?
- Get great exposure to substantial C-suite audience
- Get your profile displayed alongside a prestigious portfolio of speakers
- Free exclusive access to one of the 5G Series events, including 5G MENA, 5G North America, 5G Latin America or 5G World 2018 (Operators only)
- Get the opportunity to shape & define conference agendas (Advisory Board)
- Receive an invite to join as a VIP guest speaker at one of our 5G events (Operator only)
- Benefit from marketing campaign throughout the year, featured among other LeadersIn 5G
- Provide us with first-hand content around the latest updates on 5G/ LTE 4 pieces a year. This can be video interview, written blog, articles, written interviews, white papers
- Exclusive invite to join a ‘LeadersIn 5G’ event on-site
- Access to exclusive content through monthly newsletters
- Contribute to survey & share with your network