What is the Private Networks opportunity?
According to new private research by Omdia with enterprises in North America and Europe, 9 out of 10 enterprises want someone to manage their sprawling and increasingly wireless LAN estates. This represents $18.5 billion in annuity revenues in 2020, with more growth to come. Clearly, the appetite for private 5G and LTE networks is there, but why?
Part of the answer is data; a growing commodity for enterprises. Accordingly, safeguarding data is increasingly a top priority for industries from oil and gas to manufacturing and mining. Private networks offer enterprises a way to keep their data protected and on-premise, and also promise to provide the superior connectivity needed to power industrial IoT and massive M2M communications enabling productivity gains and operational cost savings.
As connectivity experts, mobile operators are poised to capitalise on this lucrative market but there are obstacles to overcome and questions to answer.
Discover the emerging private networks opportunity in our upcoming webinar (June 4th, 4pm GMT)
- Will enterprises opt to go it alone by purchasing their own spectrum to power and build their own private networks?
- Will regulators incentive enterprises to do so with low-cost spectrum and appealing spectrum offerings for enterprises?
- What are the technical architecture options for hybrid public/private networks compared to stand-alone private network or a private network slice?
- How will operators partner with vendors and system integrators to develop compelling offerings for enterprises?
- With each industry vertical having its own requirements and objectives, what are the optimal go-to-market strategies across key verticals?
- Will 5G dominate the private networks market or will LTE continue as the technology of choice? And what will be the role of complementary technologies such as Wifi6?
Register for free today and join us for a deep dive into the questions mobile operators are asking as they prepare to capture the private networks market.
18 - 20 October 2022, RAI, Amsterdam