Bela ViragPartner at Arthur D. Little
- Global lead for the enterprise segment in TIME industries
- Enterprise: service differentiation, mission critical, ICT, managed services, go-2-market, etc. n
- Delivery: operations, audit, production model, platform design, process design
- 20+ years telecommunication experience both as a consultant, but also within the industry
- Led & managed sizeable teams (up to 70 people directly, 250-300 in Matrix)
- MBA: focus on strategy development, international marketing and finance
- Developed mobile private network strategies for campus, slicing and other forms (incl. use cases, their evolution, tech evaluation, etc.)
- Dozens of B2B commercial cases: managed services, ICT, mission critical (incl. blue light), SMEs, channel strategy, operating model, go-2-market, etc.
- Managed multiple large projects and programs (>100 participants) in multi-country setups with executive leaders
- Techno-economics for IT & networks: 3G, 4G, 5G, SDN, NFV, Fiber, etc.
- Development of 5G networking strategy for automated train operations
- Development of a managed services capability building approach
- Supported telecom operators and enterprises alike