Africa Video Forum: New Media, New Thinking for Broadcasting in Africa
This year, Africa Video Forum supercedes TV Connect Africa to reflect the growth of the event across the entire media value chain.
Africa Video Forum hosts the most influential business leaders across FTA, Pay TV and new media looking for the upper hand when it comes to content and distribution models across a disrupted media landscape. Get in touch to find out how you can be involved in developing commercial models for TV across digital Africa.
About Africa Video Forum
The three days of Africa Video Forum help attendees navigate multiscreen and OTT services, start realising the opportunities of the digital transition, and monetise new content distribution models.
The agenda is designed to share with you the case study experience of those do’ers redefining broadcasting in Africa, alongside a series of interactive discussions and masterclasses to help you walk away with a plan of action to thrive in the new digital video age.
Who you'll meet
- CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Strategy / Innovation from African Mobile Network Operators
- Director Generals from National Broadcasting Corporations across Africa
- Regional CEOs from leading international content owners
- Head of Partnerships from global internet powerhouses
- Investors looking at the broadcast, content and new media space
- CEOs and Executive Chairmen from the leading broadcast associations in Africa
New for 2018...
- Invitation only LeadersIn Video Summit
- Content Marketplace
- AVF FilmFest
- New Media Production Clinic
- Content Showcase
Join the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms and content
Africa Video Forum will play host to 30+ exhibitors showcasing the very latest digital solutions
Contact Christian Larsmon on on +44 (0) 207 017 5422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms & content...
Africa Video Forum: located in the Technology Arena
Over the years AfricaCom has continued to grow in size, which in 2017 led to the introduction of the Technology Arena - a large-scale exhibition hall dedicated to mapping Africa's journey through the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Located directly next to the main AfricaCom hall, the Technology Arena plays host to AfricaCom 20/20, The AI Summit Cape Town, the AHUB and Africa Video Forum.