Africa Video Forum: The heart of video distribution and content strategy in Africa
For 2018, TV Connect Africa has evolved into a new event with a wider focus. Africa Video Forum will bring the entire value chain together to develop commercial models for TV and broadcasting across digital Africa and create content that meets international standards.
About Africa Video Forum
The three days of Africa Video Forum help attendees navigate multiscreen and OTT services, start realising the opportunities of the digital transition, and monetise new content distribution models.
The agenda is designed to share with you the case study experience of the people redefining broadcasting in Africa, alongside a series of interactive discussions and masterclasses to help you walk away with a plan of action to thrive in the new digital video age.
Who you'll meet
- CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Strategy / Innovation from African Mobile Network Operators
- Director Generals from National Broadcasting Corporations across Africa
- Regional CEOs from leading international content owners
- Head of Partnerships from global internet powerhouses
- Investors looking at the broadcast, content and new media space
- CEOs and Executive Chairmen from the leading broadcast associations in Africa
New for 2018...
- Invitation only LeadersIn Video Summit
- Content Marketplace
- Africa Video Forum FilmFest
- New Media Production Clinic
- Content Showcase
Confirmed speakers for 2018 include:
Africa Video Forum Conference*
Three days of in-depth discussion will focus on all the key issues and questions surrounding the distribution of content in Africa; including:
- Launching OTT video services in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Identifying new revenue models for video in Africa
- What initiatives are there for public/private broadcasting collaboration?
- Planning infrastructure investments in a rapidly evolving market
Africa Video Forum Content Hub
Free to attend
Taking place over two days, the Africa Video Forum Content Hub focuses on issues surrounding content creation, broadcasting and sports media, including:
- Producing African content to international standards for the global market
- Building an African sports media industry
- Devising a mobile first content strategy
- Growing a fan base vs immediate revenue
- Building a catalogue of content for Africa's digital and mobile consumer
Join the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms and content
Africa Video Forum will play host to 30+ exhibitors showcasing the very latest digital solutions
Contact Christian Larsmon on on +44 (0) 207 017 5422 or email email@example.com
Are you interested in speaking at Africa Video Forum?
Showcase your brand to senior media innovators at Africa Video Forum
Africa Video Forum will host over 350 decision makers looking for the technologies and solutions that will help them transform how video is consumed across Africa...
...make sure it's your brand they discover.